Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Embraer A29-B Super Tucano (ICAO: E314 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a twin-seat turboprop aircraft. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life EMB 314 Super Tucano, designed and built by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
The real-life Super Tucano is designed for light attack, counter insurgency (COIN), close air support, aerial reconnaissance missions in low threat environments, as well as providing pilot training. Designed to operate in high temperature and humidity conditions in extremely rugged terrain, the Super Tucano is highly manoeuvrable, has a low heat signature, incorporates 4th generation avionics and weapons system to deliver precision guided munitions. It is currently in service with the air forces of Angola, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Burkina Faso, Mauritania and Indonesia, and has been ordered by Senegal and the United States Air Force.
- Heads-up display (HUD) for pilot.
- Animated moving parts (flaps, brakes, canopy, gear, tires etc.).
- Automatic landing gear (on take-off) and flaps (during take-offs and landings).
- Pilot/co-pilot interchangeable controls.
- Realistic lighting (navigation lights, beacon, and directional "headlight").
- Weapons system - x2 forward-firing machine-guns (Terra Combat System).
- Smoke system (multi-color).
- Fuel system (Dani Fuel).
- Authentic sound-effects including ATC radio chatter.
- Two included liveries - Brazilian Air Force (Portuguese: Força Aérea Brasileira, FAB) and Marine.