ANA - All Nippon Airways is a virtual non-commercial airline in Second Life®. It founded on April 2016 and operates the diversity of aircraft serving Blake Sea, Satori, Nautilus and Sansara. At the same time with founding ANA, it joins the Second Life Star Alliance Airlines Group, Second Life Airline Alliance (SAA) to cooperating with more airlines.
At the beginning, there was only the Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani) to fly over Blake Sea. ANA has been extending more destinations in Blake Sea, Satori and Nautilus. In December, aparting from passengers ANA starts operating Cargo service.
- Delchdork Regional Airport (SLDR).
- Flying Burrito Brothers Airport (SLBB).
- Komatsu Airport (SLKF).
- Luxor International Airport (SLLX).
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN / SNO).
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM).
- Tuarua Fiji International Airport (SLFI).
- White Star Airfield (SLWS).
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI).
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA).
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA).
- Palm Grove Airfield (SLPG).
As of Dec 2017, the ANA's fleet includes the following aircraft: