Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Air Pukalani (ICAO: APK / IATA: AP / Call-sign: AIR-PUKALANI) is a virtual air non-commercial company in Second Life ®. Air Pukalani is owned by Jojo937 Elan. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
"Air Pukalani, fondée en 2015, est une compagnie aérienne de Second Life. Ses activités principales sont le transport de passagers, et de fret ainsi que la maintenance et l'entretien des avions. Sa plate-forme de correspondance principale est située sur l'aéroport de Second Norway."
Jojo937 Elan, Owner and CEO of Air Pukalani
- Pukalani Airport (SLPU)
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Exhara Airport & Harbor (SLMA)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Phoenix Airport (SLPH)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Seychelles Isles Airport (SLAI)
- Gorlanova Airport (SLGV)
As of July 2015, the Air Pukalani fleet includes the following aircraft:
- A-318 (Dani)
- E170 (Dani)
- PSM-747 (Paraside Motors)
- ATR-42 (EG Aircraft)
- E-120 (Dani)
- Phenom 300 (Dani)
- Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Grand Caravan (Dani)
- D-120 (Dani)
- D-170 (Dani)
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.