Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Air Tennessee (ICAO: ATN / IATA: TN / Call-sign: TENNESSEE)is a virtual airline operating in Second Life®. The airline serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between all major airports within the Nautilus, Blake Sea and Satori regions, with Commuter Flights to various airport destinations.
Air Tennessee is a fun and exciting team with Daily flights,Skydiving, tours & more. Weather it is Land, Sea or Air, Air Tennessee is ready to take you to your destination with some of the best service in sl.
Airports in Second Life® served by Air Tennessee include:
- Air Tennessee Airport (SLAT)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Seychelles Isles Airport (SLSI)
As of July 2015, the Air Tennessee fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Airbus A318 (Dani)
- ATR 42-600 (EG Aircraft)
- ATR 72 (EG Aircraft)
- Beechcraft King Air (DSA)
- Boeing 717-200 (Coltercraft)
- Boeing 737-800 (E-Tech)
- Cessna Citation 560XL (DSA)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
- Cessna 421 (EG Aircraft)
- Concorde (EG Aircraft)
- DC-10-30 (EG Aircraft)
- Douglas DC-3 (Adventure Air)
- Douglas C-47 (EG Aircraft)
- DHC-6 “Twin Otter” (Adventure Air)
- Falcon 2000 (EG Aircraft)
- Falcon 7x (EG Aircraft)
- Embraer E-120 (Dani)
- Embraer E170 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 300 (Dani)