- NO PUBLIC REZ – If you land at this facility, do not de-rez your plane. There are no public rez zones available.
- Short runway and large wingspan advisories.
- Airport is currently under construction.
Constructed in January 2015, Airport Regions International encompassed the lower half of the 'Chinhae' region and was equipped with a single, raised 128m x 20m asphalt runway and three public helipads. North of the runway was a basic ATC tower, refuelling facilities and a fire depot. To the north-west of the facility were eight rental hangars (with helipads), with additional tie-down spaces are provided adjacent to and under the runway platform.
In the middle of May 2015, it was announced that Airport Regions International, along with other properties owned by RamblinRick Burns, would be closed on the 22nd of May.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Airport Regions International, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation fuel stations (DSA, Dani, TBM and GFS fuel).
- x8 rental hangars.
- Rental tie-downs.
- Emergency services (fire and rescue).