Airwolf is a fictional combat helicopter and the titular aircraft in the American television series Airwolf. In reality a cosmetically modified Bell 222 light helicopter, it was re-created in Second Life by Spijkers & Wingtips.
Spijkers & Wingtips' Airwolf is combat-ready (VICE/TCS combat systems) with AIM-92 Stinger air-to-air missiles, AGM-114 Hellfire rockets, CBU-87 cluster bombs, GBU-24 Paveway guided bombs, and two side mounted HMG cannons with anti tank piercing rounds. It comes equipped with a pilot's heads-up-display (HUD), retractable landing gear, mouse-look steering, Turbo speed-boost mode, and working lighting/doors. Like all S&W helicopters, the aircraft uses an incremental collective/cyclic flight system and is fully modifiable.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Animated components (main rotor, tail rotor, landing gear, x2 doors, weapons pods).
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights and beacon).
- VICE/TCS combat systems with:
- AIM-92 Stinger missiles.
- AGM-114 Hellfire missiles.
- CBU-87 bombs.
- GBU-24 Paveway bombs.
- x2 HMG cannons.
- FlySafe Mode.
- Incremental collective/cyclic flight system.
- Optional simulated fuel (DSA Fuel).