Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Airwolf is a fictional combat helicopter and the titular aircraft in the American television series Airwolf. In reality a cosmetically modified Bell 222 light helicopter, it was re-created in Second Life by Spijkers & Wingtips.
Spijkers & Wingtips' Airwolf is combat-ready (VICE/TCS combat systems) with AIM-92 Stinger air-to-air missiles, AGM-114 Hellfire rockets, CBU-87 cluster bombs, GBU-24 Paveway guided bombs, and two side mounted HMG cannons with anti tank piercing rounds. It comes equipped with a pilot's heads-up-display (HUD), retractable landing gear, mouse-look steering, Turbo speed-boost mode, and working lighting/doors. Like all S&W helicopters, the aircraft uses an incremental collective/cyclic flight system and is fully modifiable.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Animated components (main rotor, tail rotor, landing gear, x2 doors, weapons pods).
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights and beacon).
- VICE/TCS combat systems with:
- AIM-92 Stinger missiles.
- AGM-114 Hellfire missiles.
- CBU-87 bombs.
- GBU-24 Paveway bombs.
- x2 HMG cannons.
- FlySafe Mode.
- Incremental collective/cyclic flight system.
- Optional simulated fuel (DSA Fuel).