- A ban line zone for avatars with no payment info on file exists at the departure end of runway 27. Airfield owners are attempting to get this ban line removed.
- Ban line zones exist 0.1 km due south and 0.1 km due north of the runway.
- Security orb with a 20 second ejection warning exists 0.5 km due west of the departure end of runway 27 at the boundary between the 'Hergersheimer' and 'Aediles' sims.
Alarbus Airfield is a newly-undertaken enterprise of the T&T Ltd group. Alarbus Airfield is under continuing construction, but is useable for basic public general aviation operations. Group aircraft are available for T&T group members to try for free. Any aircraft parked at Alarbus Airfield that is set to the T&T Ltd. group AND set to guest mode may be flown by any T&T Ltd. group member.
Pilots are strongly advised to use Runway 27 for takeoffs and departures and to use Runway 09 for arrivals and landings. Runway 09 missed approaches, go-arounds and touch-and-goes should fly left traffic. Stay between the runway and all water north of the runway when flying left traffic downwind. Recommended pattern altitude is 100-200 meters.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Alarbus Airfield, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color Visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation Fuel Station (DSA Fuel).
- x2 Helipads.
- x6 Rental hangars.