- No runway lights. Beacon light only.
- Ban lines to the south and west of the airfield.
- Runways are elevated above 64m.
- Plenty of space south of airport for TOGA and circuits.
- Commercial airliners not allowed.
Opened in March 2016, Archerfield Aerodrome (formerly Archerfield Landing Strip) is a public airfield and marina built in the 'Spurness' region. The facility is equipped with two grass runways, a re-purposed shipping container FBO, fueling facilities, helipad, and a marina. The Airfield and Marina were built out of a cliff side which overhangs the southern part of the Jeogeot Gulf.
No airlines actively operate out of the airfield. Contact the airport Authority for infomation.
- Public rez zone.
- Aviation fuel station (DSA, TBM, AvA, TERRA, SA).
- FBO with traffic monitoring equipment.
- Airport beacon.
- Marina for watercraft and Seaplanes.
- Two Tango's Inc. Headquarters.
- Retail showroom with Vendors.
- SLAL Flight School.