Arimto Yuliman Airport (ICAO: SLAY) is a public, general aviation regional airport with access to the ocean, beautifully beaches and as main entry to Gaeta V only one step away from the Blake Sea-Nautilus-Corsica air routes. The airport is located as sky port at 1000 meters in the Arimto and Yuliman regions of western Gaeta V.
- Recomended approach to runway 36.
- fly in from any direction and turn over the region of Santa Ryai to north
- descend never below 1010m for the landing approach
- cross sim border and enter Arimto with runway 36 ahead
- Alternate approach to runway 18
- fly in from any direction and turn over the region of Ominor to south following its coastal line
- descend never below 1010m for the landing approach
- cross sim border and enter Arimto with runway 18 ahead
- Runway is near 200m long
- Runway is wide enough for airplanes like a A318 or B737
- But be careful Arimto's runway has most time side winds from east
Founded as a small local air- and spaceport for the guests of the regions Arimto, Yuliman and Vuissant located at the west coast of Gaeta. After several expansions, the airport area covers the full region of Arimto and parts of the Yuliman region, offers now hangars, ramp and apron parking lots, helipads and a ATC tower.
The facility has a modern two floor terminal building with ticket counters and all security related equipment for international flights. A public launch with view over the airport to relax before your flight. A crew only briefing room with weather information, route maps, working desks and a relaxing area. At the north east corner Arimto and Yuliman have direct access to the LDPW Route 7 motorway.
Airlines (Intercontinental Services)
The following list includes all services to and from Arimto Airport, some with schedules, as of April 2017. Other non-scheduled charter or business flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- InterBlake sea islands.
- Wild Rose Airlines.
- Bull Air.
- G&A Airways
- S&B Airways.
- Crown Airlines Alliance.
- Madison Airlines
- Kiwi Air
- Zoilin Air
- Air Satori
- Air Pukalani
- Swiss Airlines.
- Aquarian Airlines
- Sato Air
- Sunna Aviation
Airlines (Local Services)
The following list includes all services to and from Arimto Airport as local Gaeta Services, as of Oct 2016. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Aquarian Airlines mainly based at Sansar and Heterocera offers taxiservices by Amphibious Plane and helicopter to and from places at Gaeta, mainly for the Arimto Group Rental regions and sightseeing flights around Gaeta.
- Bull Air offers sightseeing flights by seaplane or helicopter at Gaeta starting at Arimto Group Rental regions (Arimto, Yuliman, Vuissant, Hanaji and Bit Bat Bot).
- Sato Air offers sightseeing flights and tours in the Gaeta area and (charter) flights at Gaeta and to other continents.
- Sunna Aviation Academy offers special flight services, like pick up with a Rolls Royce limousine
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Short term (public) Ramp
- Fuel Station Dani Airplanes 4x
- Fuel Station Texaco
- Fuel Station Sheergood Aviation
- Visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Approach Lights
- Runway and taxiways fully lighted (allows nightly takeoff and touchdown)
- Ample lights security system before entering runway or taxiways
- Briefing room at the terminal with weather information, etc
- Landmaster Landing Score System with three score boards
- Terminal Building with Ticketing, Check-In, Baggage Claim, Security and Lounch
- Boarding direct from the Lounch using Gates 01 to 04
- Gates 02 and 03 with Jet Bridges (for large size planes, like A318 and B737)
- Check-In and Ticketing Desks
- x12 Hangars to rent (x1 can hold a A318 or B737)
- x4 short time (public) Ramp parking at the terminal for passenger boarding (x2 can hold a A318 or B737) (at Taxiway D)
- x3 Apron Parking to rent for large (like A318 or B737) sized planes (at Taxiway A)
- x4 Apron Parking to rent for middle sized planes (at Taxiway B)
- x5 Apron Parking to rent for small (like max a Cessna 421) sized planes (at Taxiway B)
- Freight terminal with GTFO (at Taxiway B)
- Arimto, Bit Bat Bot and Vuissant Marina and Harbor (mooring slips to rent)
- x3 Seaplane slips at Vuissant Marina to rent
- Arimto, Yuliman, Vuissant, Hanaji and Bit Bat Bot have public tropical beaches with luxury houses to rent
- Access to the Route 7 LDPW motorway
- Public (TP) Transport to the beaches at the terminal after baggage service and/or customs and from the main offices at the beaches (back) to the airport
- Metro station near the terminal after baggage service and/or customs to the most beautiful places at Vuissant, Hanaji and Bit Bat Bot. Train departs every 15 minutes.
Ticketing and Tour Operators
- Wild Rose Airlines ticket counter at the terminal.
- Bull Air ticket counter at the terminal.
- S&B Airways ticket counter at the terminal.
- Aquarian Airlines ticket counter at the terminal.
- Fire Department with a own station and installations at the airport
- - Firefighter with equipment, including a fire extinguishing helicopter
- - Main station at Hanaji at the Linden Road 7 with fire extinguishing trucks and rescue cars
- - fire extinguishing and rescue boat at the Arimto and Bit Bat Bot Marina
- Emergency medical services with own station at the airport and ambulance
- Border guard and police station including a short time jail
- Coast Guard ( SLCG BitBatBot manned Station Discovery )
- - station near the Marina of Bit Bat Bot
- - regular patrols along the Gaeta coastal