IATA: AA / Call-sign: AA911 it is a virtual air company in Second Life ®. Arctic Air is owned by Vertex Magneto & Friggin Jinx. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
Grid wide flight service in various air craft.
- If it has a run way or pad we'll go there.
As 7/22/2015, the Arctic Air fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Grand Caravan
- Phenom 100
- Phenom 300
- CRJ 200
- Bell 429
- Air Ship Stratus
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.