Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Avatair is a virtual agency specialised in air travel and leisure services. Avatair Travel primarily operates between the continents of Satori, Nautilus, and the Blake Sea, and Eden & Fruit Islands Estate.
Avatair offers guided, hosted and non-hosted Holiday Packages and free charter flights through Second Life Travelers Group in Second Life®. Avatair Travel also offers catering, resort, entertainment, and lodging services, as well as pilot-per-hire services.
As of May 2016, Airports in Second Life® served by Avatair include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Aurora Seaplane Base (SLAB)
- Brook Hill Airfield (SLBH)
- Bumrose Airfield (SLBR)
- Eden Gateway Airstrip (SLEN)
- Frozen Banana Airstrip (SLFZ)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- St Martin Strip (SLSM)
- Tuarua Fiji International Airport (SLFI)
As of May 2016, the Avatair fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Beechcraft King Air C90 GTX (DSA)
- Bell 429 Global Ranger (S&W)
- Cessna Citation 560XL (DSA)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
- Boeing 737-200 (Dani)
- D-109 (Dani)
- Embraer E170 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 300 (Dani)
- Eurocopter AS-350 (Aerofly)
- Eurocopter EC-135 (Aerofly)
- KA-26 "Hoodlum" (Adventure Air)
- Rockwell Commander 112 (Dani)