Axtra Airlines, formerly Gennek Airlines (GKA), is a non-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. Axtra is owned by Daky Gennek. It operates a diverse fleet aircraft serving Blake Sea, Satori and Nautilus.
Originally named after its owner and founder Daky Gennek, Gennek Airlines (GKA) was founded in January 2015. As of April 2016, the airline was formally renamed Axtra Airlines. To facilitate the change a new brand logo and color scheme was adopted.
- Delchdork Regional Airport and Amusement Park.(SLDR).
- Flying Burrito Brothers Airport.(SLBB).
- Tuarua Fiji International Airport.(SLFI).
- Unity North Airfield.(SLUN).
As of April 2016, the Axtra Airlines fleet includes (but is not limited to) the following aircraft:
- British Aerospace 146 (McKeenan Aviation).
- Boeing 727-100C (McKeenan Aviation).
- Dragonfly (McKeenan Aviation).
Adventure Air (Amok)