The Beechcraft Model 33 Debonair (ICAO: BE33 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a four seater single engine aircraft. Created in Second Life by DSA Aeronautics, the aircraft was based on the real-life Model 33 Debonair, built in the United States of America by Beech Aircraft Corporation.
The real-life Model 33 Debonair was introduced in 1947 by Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. The aircraft is still being produced by Beechcraft, and has been in continuous production longer than any other airplane in history. More than 17,000 Bonanzas of all variants have been built.
Available only in-world, DSA Aeronautics' recreation of the Debonair features a fully-featured pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD), working doors, landing gear (with optional floats), flaps, reverse thrust, autopilot, ground proximity warning system (GPWS), and realistic lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Working lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Working flaps, landing gear, and doors.
- Optional floats undercarriage.
- Ground proximity warning system (GPWS).
- Seats up to four people.
- Refuelling system (DSA Fuel).
- Aircraft log.
- Fully customizable.