Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beechcraft T-34 Mentor (ICAO: T34P / WAKE: LIGHT) is a propeller-driven, single-engined, military trainer aircraft. Created in Second Life by Java Designs, the aircraft was based on the real-life T-34 Mentor, produced by Beechcraft.
The real-life Beechcraft T-34 Mentor was derived from the civilian Beechcraft Model 35 Bonanza. The earlier versions of the T-34, dating from around the late 1940s to the 1950s, were piston-engined. These were eventually succeeded by the upgraded T-34C Turbo-Mentor, powered by a turboprop engine. The T-34 remains in service more than six decades after it was first designed.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Airspeed, compass, artificial horizon, altimeter, and vertical speed indicators.
- Engine on/off, front/rear canopy, camera, passenger, gear, flaps, eject and lights switches.
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights).
- Animated components (canopy, landing gear, propeller, control surfaces, etc.).
- Tail hook/catapult system (Shana Carpool's catapult and arrestor system).
- Flight physics with flaps simulation.