Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bell 206 JetRanger (ICAO: B06 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a two-bladed, single-engined helicopter. Created in Second Life by Apolon Motors, the aircraft was based on the real-life Bell 206, manufactured by Bell Helicopter.
Apolon Motors' JetRanger series was released in a range of variants and colors; including blue, army camouflage, police sheriff, rescue, an armed version, and a miniature variant. All purchases included a complimentary second plain white model. Capacity varied between the models with some having four seats, whilst others having five. There were also early variants sold under the Bell 206-B3 branding, which had many of the same features.
- Key and mouse-look piloting
- Heads-up display (HUD)
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects
- Opening doors, searchlight, smoke effects
- Auto Update
- Customizable, proprietary paint/textures system
- Rescue variant only: Hook/winch system (can lift two persons 40m)
- Armed army variant only: VICE combat system:
- 2 guns-type HMG
- 4 guided missiles CMB (AA-8 'Aphid)
- 2 missiles SMB (AIM 120)
- ATMS Countermeasure