The Bell 206 JetRanger (ICAO: B06 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a two-bladed, single-engined helicopter. Created in Second Life by Apolon Motors, the aircraft was based on the real-life Bell 206, manufactured by Bell Helicopter.
Apolon Motors' JetRanger series was released in a range of variants and colors; including blue, army camouflage, police sheriff, rescue, an armed version, and a miniature variant. All purchases included a complimentary second plain white model. Capacity varied between the models with some having four seats, whilst others having five. There were also early variants sold under the Bell 206-B3 branding, which had many of the same features.
- Key and mouse-look piloting
- Heads-up display (HUD)
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects
- Opening doors, searchlight, smoke effects
- Auto Update
- Customizable, proprietary paint/textures system
- Rescue variant only: Hook/winch system (can lift two persons 40m)
- Armed army variant only: VICE combat system:
- 2 guns-type HMG
- 4 guided missiles CMB (AA-8 'Aphid)
- 2 missiles SMB (AIM 120)
- ATMS Countermeasure