- Elevation advisory: landing surface situated at 60m, minimum recommend approach at 70m.
Constructed in late February 2015, Bingo Strait International Airport is located on a platform suspended at 60m elevation. Directly below the airport platform is an enclosed aircraft storage deck (reached by a freight elevator) and at sea-level is a large marina with rental docks. For departures and arrivals, the airport is equipped with a single 230m x 20m runway and four helipads (x3 rental, x1 public). Alongside the runway is an ATC tower, refuelling facilities and a mid-sized terminal building with two public gates, eight rentable airline check-in desks and a passenger waiting lounge. It was announced on May 1, 2015 that due to griefer attacks and bad neighbors the airport would be closed.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Bingo Strait International Airport, as of May 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may have been available on request.
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Refuelling station (Dani fuel).
- x4 helipads (x3 rental, x1 public).
- Mid-sized terminal building with:
- x2 public gates.
- x8 airline check-in desks.
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- Baggage claim area.
- ATC tower.
- Marina with x10 rental docks.