Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bird Dawg (ICAO: O1 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a two seater single engine aircraft. Created in Second Life by Carly's Premium Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life wikipedia:Cessna O-1 Bird Dog, built in the United States of America by Cessna Aircraft Company.
The real-life Cessna O-1 Bird Dog was introduced in 1950 by Cessna Aircraft Company of Wichita, Kansas. The aircraft is still being flown in private civilian use.
Available both in-world and on the Marketplace, Carly Premium Aircraft's recreation of the Bird Dawg features a highly realistic flight engine, fully-functional set of in-dash instruments, working doors, landing gear (with optional floats), flaps, and realistic lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Highly realistic flight engine.
- Fully functional in-dash instruments.
- Optional pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Working lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Working flaps, landing gear (floats version), and doors.
- Optional skis and floats undercarriages.
- Seats up to two people.
- Refueling system (DSA Fuel and TBM Fuel).
- Paint weathering and washing system.
- Optional external fuel tanks, smoke pods, marker rockets, and agricultural sprayer.
- Convenient drop-in repainting system.
- Fully customizable, via both menu and direct editing of mesh.