The Birdysky 172 (ICAO: C172 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing fixed-wing aircraft created in Second Life by Apolon Motors. The Birdysky was loosely inspired by real-life Cessna 172 Skyhawk made by the Cessna Aircraft Company.
An original aircraft, the Birdysky 172 came in three different variants: white, black, and a "hydro" version equipped with floats. It would later be superseded by the Birdy Sky II Hydro (Apolon).
- Floats (Birdysky 172 Hydro only)
- Piloting by keys or mouse-look
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects
- Smoke effects, smoke effect generator (bi-color)
- Altimeter, Variometer, Compass
- Auto Update
- Customizable - 9 colors add in texture
- Controllable by owner, group or everyone