Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Birdysky 172 (ICAO: C172 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing fixed-wing aircraft created in Second Life by Apolon Motors. The Birdysky was loosely inspired by real-life Cessna 172 Skyhawk made by the Cessna Aircraft Company.
An original aircraft, the Birdysky 172 came in three different variants: white, black, and a "hydro" version equipped with floats. It would later be superseded by the Birdy Sky II Hydro (Apolon).
- Floats (Birdysky 172 Hydro only)
- Piloting by keys or mouse-look
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects
- Smoke effects, smoke effect generator (bi-color)
- Altimeter, Variometer, Compass
- Auto Update
- Customizable - 9 colors add in texture
- Controllable by owner, group or everyone