Black Sheep Commuter Air (ICAO: BSC / IATA: BC / Call-sign: BLACKSHEEP) is a virtual air commercial company in Second Life ®. Black Sheep Commuter Air is owned by Gineva and Jjaza Johnson-MacLeod. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
We are black sheep. We do things differently. We are not your standard airline, and don't play white sheep games. A romantic trip with us is not something you will soon forget.
We are different. We do business in a different way, and for a different purpose.
We custom build your trip to be sure you get the relaxation and enjoyment you need when you reach your destination.
Quite simply: You tell us your departure airport, your destination airport, and how many stops you want in between. Then we build your trip for you and schedule it at your convenience.
Our specialty, however, is romance. Imagine giving someone special a trip that begins in an exotic location and takes you by 55 foot luxury sailboat into open waters where you have wine and shrimp cocktail on a floating dock by candle light. Oh wait, that is only the beginning. The boat weighs anchor and sails to an airport near by where you and that special someone board a state of the art luxury King Air and are whisked away to a remote landing field along beside a five star bed and breakfast. There you have your dinner in privacy with all wait staff focused only on you and your dining experience. After dinner, you relax until it is time for bed. Then you retire to your VIP room with all amenities. The next morning, you have your breakfast in our gazebo outside, our dining room, or breakfast in bed. This is only one of our Romance Packages.
Our romantic packages have to be experienced.
- New Horizons Airport
- Juneau Regional Airport
- Honah Lee Airport
- Second Norway Airport
- St. Martin Airfield
- Port Icarus
- Pukalani Airport
- J-M Airfield
- St. Martin Airfield
- Delchdork Regional Airport
- Tuarua Fiji International Airport
As 2016, the Black Sheep Commuter Air fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Beechcraft King Air (DSA)
- Beechcraft Baron
- Beechcraft Debonair
- Bell 429Helicopter
- Douglas DC-3 (adventure Air)
- Boeing 737 (Dani)
- Cessna Citation 560XL (DSA)
|241||New Horizons||Second Norway||B||4 seats available|
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.