Blake North Navel Air Station (NASB) was a public military airport and naval base occupying the 'Denfelir' region of south-western Corsica. The facility was composed of both a ground-level airbase and a skyport floating at 178 meters.
- Large wingspan/short runway advisory (at ground-level).
- 10 second security orb located directly west of the 'Denfelir' region.
- Free-floating skyport platform at approx 178m. Minimum recommend approach at 188m.
Constructed during late Summer 2014, Blake North Navel Air Station (Blake NAS) was a facility split over two distinct airports - a full public skyport and an airstrip/heliport at ground-level. The skyport was accessible via a doorway teleporter at the Second Life Coast Guard (SLCG) building. Circa May 2015 the facility ceased operating and was dismantled.
As a military airport, there were no scheduled services operating to or from Blake North NAS.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone - ground-level & skyport.
- Aviation Fuel Station (DSA Fuel) - ground-level & skyport.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI) - skyport only.
- Arrestor cable system - skyport only.
- Aircraft catapult - ground-level & skyport.
- Seaplane ramp/dock - ground-level only.
- x9 public helipads - ground-level only.
- x16 rental hangars - skyport only.
- Docks - ground-level only.
- Second Life Coast Guard (SLCG) station - ground-level only.