Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blake North Navel Air Station (NASB) was a public military airport and naval base occupying the 'Denfelir' region of south-western Corsica. The facility was composed of both a ground-level airbase and a skyport floating at 178 meters.
- Large wingspan/short runway advisory (at ground-level).
- 10 second security orb located directly west of the 'Denfelir' region.
- Free-floating skyport platform at approx 178m. Minimum recommend approach at 188m.
Constructed during late Summer 2014, Blake North Navel Air Station (Blake NAS) was a facility split over two distinct airports - a full public skyport and an airstrip/heliport at ground-level. The skyport was accessible via a doorway teleporter at the Second Life Coast Guard (SLCG) building. Circa May 2015 the facility ceased operating and was dismantled.
As a military airport, there were no scheduled services operating to or from Blake North NAS.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone - ground-level & skyport.
- Aviation Fuel Station (DSA Fuel) - ground-level & skyport.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI) - skyport only.
- Arrestor cable system - skyport only.
- Aircraft catapult - ground-level & skyport.
- Seaplane ramp/dock - ground-level only.
- x9 public helipads - ground-level only.
- x16 rental hangars - skyport only.
- Docks - ground-level only.
- Second Life Coast Guard (SLCG) station - ground-level only.