- The runway elevation is 30 meters, width is 15 meters and has 75 meters available for landing distance.
- Go around procedures are: fly runway heading climbing to at least 100 meters and turn left to enter a left downwind for runway 18 avoiding a house security system and the Bluebay Resort tower.
- Aircraft that approach too high or fast may need to use excess brake to come to a stop prior to tree line along the end of the runway.
- Aircraft that approach too low may not clear the elevated runway lip at the beginning of the runway.
Founded in September 2015, Bluebay airport is a small regional airport serving North West Satori, the adjacent Bluebay resort and The Blue Bikini Beach Club. The airport's amenities include a mid-sized terminal building with two gates, airline ticket counters, add boards, shops along the board-walk to the resort complex, a residential building with four standard rooms and one suite, and a beach club. The airport has one runway (18/36) and was designed to accommodate 2-3 aircraft at a time with up to a 24 meter wingspan's (eg. E120) but can accommodate two aircraft up to a 30 meter wingspan max (eg. E170).
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Bluebay Airport, as of November 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Mid-sized terminal building with:
- x5 rental check-in desks.
- x2 public gates.
- Shops and vendors.
- Bluebay resort.
- The Blue Bikini Beach Club.