Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Boeing AH-64 Apache (ICAO: H64 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter . Created in Second Life by E-Tech, the aircraft was based on the real-life AH-64 Apache, initially built by Hughes Helicopters.
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement, and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. It is armed with a 30 mm (1.18 in) M230 Chain Gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft's forward fuselage. It has four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons, typically carrying a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire missiles and Hydra 70 rocket pods. The AH-64 has a large amount of systems redundancy to improve combat survivability.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Engine on/off, lights, collective, speed, camera control, missile select/fire, and VICE on/off switches.
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights).
- Animated components (weaponry, main rotor, tail rotor etc.).
- VICE combat system with: 30mm M230E1 Chain Gun and AIM 9L Sidewinder, AGM-114 Hellfire missiles.
- Hovering particle effects.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.