The Boeing AH-64 Apache (ICAO: H64 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter . Created in Second Life by E-Tech, the aircraft was based on the real-life AH-64 Apache, initially built by Hughes Helicopters.
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement, and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. It is armed with a 30 mm (1.18 in) M230 Chain Gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft's forward fuselage. It has four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons, typically carrying a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire missiles and Hydra 70 rocket pods. The AH-64 has a large amount of systems redundancy to improve combat survivability.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Engine on/off, lights, collective, speed, camera control, missile select/fire, and VICE on/off switches.
- Exterior lighting (navigation lights).
- Animated components (weaponry, main rotor, tail rotor etc.).
- VICE combat system with: 30mm M230E1 Chain Gun and AIM 9L Sidewinder, AGM-114 Hellfire missiles.
- Hovering particle effects.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.