Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Bombardier CRJ-200 (ICAO: CRJ2 / WAKE: MEDIUN) is a mid-size cabin, business jet aircraft. Created in Second Life by JP Collections, the aircraft was based on the real-life Bombardier CRJ-200, manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace.
The real-life CRJ-200 is a regional jet seating 50 passengers, currently manufactured by Bombardier. The aircraft was based on the Canadair Challenger business jet, which was purchased by Canadair from Bill Lear in 1976. The CRJ-200 is identical to the CRJ-100 except for its engines, which were upgraded to the CF34-3B1 model, offering improved efficiency.
Available only in-world, JP Collections' replica CRJ-200 features a fully-featured pilot's heads-up display (HUD), working doors, interior lighting (with individual passenger reading lights), retractable landing gear, security system, optional ATC radio chatter, seat-belt notifications, and realistic lighting (landing light, taxi light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon). The aircraft also features a realistic start-up procedure with battery, APU and left/right engine controls.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Animated components (control surfaces, landing gear, engines, doors etc.).
- Interior lighting (individual passenger reading lights, seatbelt signs etc.).
- Exterior lighting (landing light, taxi light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Security system.
- ATC radio chatter (optional).
- Battery, APU and left/right engine controls.
- Fully modifiable and customizable.