Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Braathens S‧A‧F‧E is a virtual airline company in Second Life. It once existed as a real-life airline before merging with Scandinavian Airlines in 2004. Braathens S‧A‧F‧E operates passenger and cargo services from Second Norway Airport (SNO) to destinations in and beyond the Blake Sea area.
Airports in Second Life® served by Braathens S‧A‧F‧E include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Seychelles Isles Airport (SLSI)
- Slapdoogle Regional Airport (SLSR)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
As of April 2015, the Braathens S‧A‧F‧E fleet includes the following aircraft: