The British Aerospace 146 (ICAO: B146 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a short-medium range Airliner. Created in Second Life by McKeenan Aviation, the aircraft was based on the real-life British Aerospace 146 manufactured by British Aerospace.
The real-life British Aerospace 146 was built by British Aerospace,Avro since 1983 and can carry 70 passengers five abreast, 82 six abreast or 94 in high-density configuration, capable of flying up to 1570 nautical miles (2909 km) nonstop. Intended for short and medium-length flights, the BAe 146 can use fairly short runways at smaller airports. It has four Lycoming ALF 502 engines below the Wing.
- Eject Passengers
- Pilot & co-pilot seating positions adjustable
- Moving rudder, ailerons, elevators, flaps, sticks and wing and rear spoiler
- Working cockpit instrumentation
- Stick shaker & audible warning if stalling.
- All doors open/close
- 3 auto-level options.
- 3 handling modes
- 2 steering modes.
- Rudder steer option.
- Auto-flare when landing (if auto-levelling is active)
- Rezzable Pushback (tow) truck
- Self-deploying stairs port side.
- Low object count.
- Clickable cabin lighting.
- Rear spoiler effective whilst airborne.
- Force-fly option.
- Crash/logout checking
- Resit pilot during flight
- ATC radio chatter
- Seats up to 12 avatars