Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BULL AIR (ICAO: --- / IATA: -- / Call-sign: -------) it is a non-comercial virtual air company in Second Life ®.BULL AIR is owned by Shirina Maven and Christian. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
Founded was the BULL AIR for fun flying in Second Life® and not to earn money. BULL AIR has direct flights, sightseeing flights and scheduled flights. The fleet has luxuriously aircraft and helicopters. All passengers are like VIP passengers for the BULL AIR crew members. Click here to become a member of the BULL AIR Group.
Since January 2016 is the BULL AIR allied with the S&B Airway's.
- active pilots: Shirina Maven , Christian, Didi, Gio Jinn , Mrs. STEPH FORKBEARD , Mrs. Babsi Forkbeard, Jasmin von Hohenstein, Tara Anderson
- pilots in training.... 10
- Arimto Airport (SLAY)
- Palm Grove Airfield (SLPG)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN) (headquarters)
- S&B Airfield (SLLS)
Various Destinations. Major Airports and customer-specific landing facilities.
As January 2015, the BULL AIR fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Embraer Phenom D-100 (Dani Aircraft)
- Embraer Phenom-300 (Dani Aircraft)
- Embraer D-120 (Dani Aircraft)
- Boeing 737-200 (Dani Aircraft)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani Aircraft)
Flight rules for passengers Edit
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.