Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The C-3 Master (WAKE: LIGHT) is a two seater single engine aircraft also known as the 'flying bathtub'. Created in Second Life by Carly's Premium Aircraft, the aircraft is based on the real-life wikipedia:Aeronca C-3, built in the United States of America by Aeronca.
The real-life C-3 Master was introduced in 1935 by Aeronca (Aeronautical Corporation of America) of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Available both in-world and on the Marketplace, Carly Premium Aircraft's recreation of the C-3 Master features a highly realistic flight engine, fully-functional set of in-dash instruments, working doors, and landing gear (with optional floats). Like the real-life C-3, Carly's C-3 has only basic instrumentation and does not have flaps or marker lights.
- Highly realistic flight engine.
- Fully functional in-dash instruments.
- Optional pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Working landing gear (floats version) and doors.
- Optional skis or floats undercarriage.
- Seats up to two people.
- Refueling system (DSA Fuel and TBM Fuel).
- Paint weathering and washing system.
- Convenient drop-in repainting system.
- Fully customizable, via both menu and direct editing of mesh.