Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The CV-57A Manta is a multi-mission, military, tiltrotor aircraft with both a vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL), and short takeoff and landing (STOL) capability. Created in Second Life by Amok Dynamics, the aircraft is loosely based on the fictional Quinjet created by Marvel Comics and featured in The Avengers (2012).
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Working cockpit flight instruments.
- Controls can be swapped between pilot and copilot and vice versa.
- Animated components (rear cargo ramp, surfaces, landing gear, tiltrotors etc.)
- Working lighting (navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- MCE Combat System with functioning belly-mounted minigun and flares.
- Three included liveries.
- Utility version with cargo hauling ability (cargo hook lifts objects upon hook/object collision).