Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Executive Airports are typically large airports with the following facilities:
- Paved level runway with landing markings and/or lights
- At least one additional paved level runway with markings/lights. OR, one public airship dock/landing station.
- Glide Slope Indicator (VASI) and/or ILS.
- Temporary and Rental Parking
- Control Tower
- Lounge and/or Club
- Terminal with Flight Services
Is in first category (1), and is subdivided in three others, if it is at ground (1g), on a platform (1p) or in the sky (1s).