The Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (ICAO: C208) is single-engined turboprop, fixed-tricycle landing gear, short-haul regional airliner and utility aircraft. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life 208B Grand Caravan built in the United States by Cessna.
The real-life Cessna 208B Grand Caravan typically seats nine passengers with a single pilot, although with a FAR Part 23 waiver it can seat up to fourteen passengers. The aircraft is also used for cargo feederliner operations. The 208B Grand Caravan, specifically, is a 4 feet (1.2 m) stretch of the Caravan I, which featured a more powerful PT6A-114A engine.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Pilot / co-pilot control.
- Animated components (propeller, x4 doors, flaps, ailerons, rudder, elevator and wheels).
- Interior lighting (cockpit and cabin).
- Exterior lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Crosswind System.
- Optional fuel system (Dani Fuel).
- Included liveries, proprietary paint application system.