Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (ICAO: C208) is single-engined turboprop, fixed-tricycle landing gear, short-haul regional airliner and utility aircraft. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life 208B Grand Caravan built in the United States by Cessna.
The real-life Cessna 208B Grand Caravan typically seats nine passengers with a single pilot, although with a FAR Part 23 waiver it can seat up to fourteen passengers. The aircraft is also used for cargo feederliner operations. The 208B Grand Caravan, specifically, is a 4 feet (1.2 m) stretch of the Caravan I, which featured a more powerful PT6A-114A engine.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Pilot / co-pilot control.
- Animated components (propeller, x4 doors, flaps, ailerons, rudder, elevator and wheels).
- Interior lighting (cockpit and cabin).
- Exterior lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Crosswind System.
- Optional fuel system (Dani Fuel).
- Included liveries, proprietary paint application system.