- Large wingspan aircraft advisory. Very short runway advisory (55m x 10m).
- Linden protected ocean directly north-west of the runway. Seaplane access by landing in Linden protected ocean and taxi to dock area. Watch for sailboats and yachts moored in bay.
A relatively simple facility, Cloud Dancer Airfield was founded and is owned by Second Life aircraft designer McKinney Allen and is home to Cloud Dancer Aviation. The layout of the airfield has subtly evolved over its years of operation, however primary approach and departure has consistently been via its single 55m x 10m runway (12/30). By October 2015 the airfield had been reduced to almost half its original size, ceding much of its southern land to new owners. A single workshop/hangar/ATC building containing vendors/rezzers is located to the south-west of the landing surface, along with a refuelling area, a seaplane hangar and marine docks. To the north-east is a small beach with 7-Seas Fishing and a camp-fire area.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Cloud Dancer Airfield, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Aviation fuel station (DSA, TBM, and Terra fuel).
- Airport beacon.
- Aircraft demos from Cloud Dancer Aviation.
- Showrooms with Cloud Dancer Aviation shop/vendors.
- Docks & beach area.