Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crossing Sands Airport (ICAO: SLCR) is a small public airport located in the 'Dolphin Island' region of the Crossing Sands Estate; a large chain of twenty-nine independent regions unconnected to the Linden Mainland.
- Pilots can only fly to other locations in the Crossing Sands landmass from this location.
Crossing Sands Airport was constructed to serve the semitropical island-chain of Crossing Sands in mid-late 2014. The regional airport on Dolphin Island can accommodate up to mid-sized jets and is equipped with a single runway, four helipads, a refuelling station, four hangars, an ATC tower and a small administrative building.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation Fuel Station (DSA Fuel).
- x4 helipads (x2 public, x2 rental).
- Transient parking available.
- x4 rental hangars (x3 medium, x1 large).
- ATC tower.