Crossing Sands Airport (ICAO: SLCR) is a small public airport located in the 'Dolphin Island' region of the Crossing Sands Estate; a large chain of twenty-nine independent regions unconnected to the Linden Mainland.
- Pilots can only fly to other locations in the Crossing Sands landmass from this location.
Crossing Sands Airport was constructed to serve the semitropical island-chain of Crossing Sands in mid-late 2014. The regional airport on Dolphin Island can accommodate up to mid-sized jets and is equipped with a single runway, four helipads, a refuelling station, four hangars, an ATC tower and a small administrative building.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation Fuel Station (DSA Fuel).
- x4 helipads (x2 public, x2 rental).
- Transient parking available.
- x4 rental hangars (x3 medium, x1 large).
- ATC tower.