Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crown Airlines Alliance is a non-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. Founded in January 2015 by Mr. Drew, CAA serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori, Sansara and Jeogeot continents.
- "Air travel is one the elegant way to travel in Second Life, far more exotic than any teleport. Here at the Crown Airlines Alliance, we offer you the best possible service that will take you to wonderful locations in Second Life."
- ― Mr. Drew, owner of Crown Airlines Alliance.
Crown Airlines Alliance was founded in January 2015 by Mr. Drew (DrewDoughty Resident). The airline was initially parent company to Spartan Air along with its sister airline Aeolus Airlines. By September 2015, two further airlines (OK AIR and Tropics Airways) were acquired and merged into Crown Airlines Alliance. The airline's main base is located at Seychelles Isles Airport with additional hangars located at Second Norway Lufthavn, Second Life International Airport and New Horizons Airport. Airline management intends to increase its coverage to accommodate their portfolio of routes and passengers' needs. To book a flight patrons are urged to contact an available pilot or a member of their management staff via the CAA 'online board'. Alternatively passengers can join the Crown Airlines Alliance group and ask for a flight on the group. Both the group joiner and the pilots 'online board' can be easily found at the airline's hangars and offices.
As of September 2015, the staff of Crown Airlines Alliance include:
- Owners/Chief Executive Officers:
- Vice President:
- Chief Operation Officer (C.O.O):
- Chief Risk Officer (C.R.O):
- Marketing Directors:
- Clothing Designers:
- OKAir Staff/Paint:
- Flight Attendants:
As of September 2015, airports in Second Life® served by Crown Airlines Alliance include:
- Arimto Airport (SLAY)
- Bentwaters Field (SLBF)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Bluebay Airport (SLBB)
- Cheerport Intermodal (SLCS)
- Dragonport International Airport (SLDA)
- Hanover Airport (SLHO)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Nyhavnafjord Regional Airport (SLNA)
- Phoenix Airport (SLPH)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Seychelles Isles Airport (SLSI)
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA)
- Smugglers Bluff (SLAM)
- Smugglers Cove (SLSC)
- Tortuga Bay (SLTB)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
As of September 2015, the Crown Airlines Alliance fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Cessna Citation 560XL (DSA)
- Rockwell Commander 112 (Dani)
- Embraer E-120 (Dani)
- Embraer E170 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 100 (Dani)
- Embraer Phenom 300 (Dani)
- Airbus A318 (Dani)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
- ATX 72 (EG Aircraft)