The DLM AW13X Libelle is a three-bladed, single-engined helicopter designed and created by DLM Aerospace.
The AW13X Libelle was an original 100% mesh design by aircraft builder, Darsh Lucero. The aircraft comes equipped with fully working cockpit, customizable handling, keyboard/mouselook steering, guest/group usage mode, eighteen embedded paint styles, six embedded upholstery options, retractable landing gear, optional floats, full navigation lighting, and a fuel system. The AW13X carries up to five passengers plus two crew members for a total of seven passengers.
- Functional cockpit instruments.
- Navigation & landing lights.
- Retractable landing pods, optional floats for amphibious use.
- Keyboard or Mouselook operation.
- Customizable controls response levels and more.
- Guest/group usage mode.
- 18 embedded paint styles, 6 embedded upholstery options.
- Fuel system.
- Materials ready.