Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The DLM AW13X Libelle is a three-bladed, single-engined helicopter designed and created by DLM Aerospace.
The AW13X Libelle was an original 100% mesh design by aircraft builder, Darsh Lucero. The aircraft comes equipped with fully working cockpit, customizable handling, keyboard/mouselook steering, guest/group usage mode, eighteen embedded paint styles, six embedded upholstery options, retractable landing gear, optional floats, full navigation lighting, and a fuel system. The AW13X carries up to five passengers plus two crew members for a total of seven passengers.
- Functional cockpit instruments.
- Navigation & landing lights.
- Retractable landing pods, optional floats for amphibious use.
- Keyboard or Mouselook operation.
- Customizable controls response levels and more.
- Guest/group usage mode.
- 18 embedded paint styles, 6 embedded upholstery options.
- Fuel system.
- Materials ready.