Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Founded in 2015, DISAST Air is an alternative airline in Second Life with a light-hearted take on how lag and other things in Second Life often make aviation crashes common place. As well as offering passenger flights to various airports in Second Life, the airline also operates a parachutist service named Droppings for Parachute.
Airports in Second Life® served by Disast Air include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Bentwaters Field (SLBF)
- Brook Hill Airfield (SLBH)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- Phoenix Airport (SLPH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Seychelles Isles Airport (SLSI)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- Tsurington Aerodrome (SLTS)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
As of February 2015, the Disast Air fleet includes the following aircraft: