Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dorchester Aviation is a virtual air unknown type of company in Second Life ®. Dorchester Aviation is owned by Dayta. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE AIRLINE, PROJECTS, OWNERS, PARTNERS
- AIRPORTS NAME WHERE THE AIRLINES HAS TRAFFIC
As DATE, the AIRLINE NAME fleet includes the following aircraft:
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.