Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Elevation advisory: landing surface situated at 35m, minimum recommend approach at 50m.
- Lines prohibited access to right of runway, landing whit careful.
- Unconventional or missing runway markings.
Opened in March 2015, Dragonair Regional Airport was originally a two-tiered (lower level enclosed) skyport floating 267m above the 'Superville' region of central Nautilus. The original facility was equipped with a single 130m x 12m runway and a terminal building (split between two surface-level buildings and an underground lobby with airline check-in desks, passenger waiting lounges, retail/office spaces and elevators leading to the runway-level). Refuelling facilities were are also provided, along with a freight elevator, connecting the runway to an underground storage area.
In April 2015, the airport was relocated to the 'Ominor' region on the western shores of the Gaeta V continent. The new facility would take the form of a conventional surface-level airport with a single runway and a long glass terminal building.
There are no longer scheduled services to and from Dragonair Regional Airport, as of April 2015.
- Private rez zone (group invitation and tenants only).
- Refuelling station (Dani fuel).
- x4 helipads (x2 public, x2 rental).
- Terminal (split between 2 buildings and a lobby) with: