Eden Air Race Track (ICAO: RB02) is a single-runway public airport and pylon aircraft race course in the Eden Puffin region of the Eden & Fruit Islands Estate - an independently operated group of regions.
- Pilots can fly to other locations in the Eden & Fruit Islands Estate landmass from this location, currently 188 sims.
- Race track is on a platform at 3000 meters, minimum recommended approach of 3010 meters.
- See Tortuga Bay website for approach advisories.
Eden Air Race Track resides 3000 meters above the The North Sea's Poseidon Centre, the track was constructed to hold Eden & Fruit - Relay For Life Air Show in April 2015. The track has been maintaned since as a quartley changing pylon air race course with pylon timing gates and score board. The current track was designed by Stefan Flieg , with the previous courses designed by Reiliza Katana and Stefan Flieg (used for the RFL event in 2015). Rules and flight instructions are available at the track's landing point.
- Pylon timing gates.
- Scoring board.
- Course reconfigured quarterly.
- Scores cleared quarterly.
- designed by Stefan Flieg
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Eden Air Race Track, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Demo rezzer for TBM Kronos (=TBM=) and TBM Xtreme.