Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Embraer E-120 Brasilia (ICAO: E120 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a twin-turboprop commuter airliner. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life EMB 120 Brasilia, developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
The real-life Embraer E-120 was the product of Embraer's attempts to stretch its EMB 121 Xingu corporate turboprop to a 25 seat regional airliner in the late 1970s. First flight of a PW115 powered prototype took place on July 27 1983, and entry into service was in October 1985.. Originally marketed as the E-120, Dani Aircraft re-branded their replica aircraft as the 'D-120' during 2015 in a bid to differentiate their aircraft from the Embraer brand.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Pilot / co-pilot control.
- Working instruments, clickable switches.
- Animated components (doors, flaps, rudder, landing gear etc.).
- Crosswind System.
- Fuel system (Dani Fuel).
- Working lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Electrical System.
- Independent engines.
- Automatic configuration for take-off.
- Multimedia player.
- 3 different textures and custom paint.
- Seats 14 passengers.
- Rezable ground-support props (ground power unit (GPU)).