The Embraer E-120 Brasilia (ICAO: E120 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a twin-turboprop commuter airliner. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life EMB 120 Brasilia, developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
The real-life Embraer E-120 was the product of Embraer's attempts to stretch its EMB 121 Xingu corporate turboprop to a 25 seat regional airliner in the late 1970s. First flight of a PW115 powered prototype took place on July 27 1983, and entry into service was in October 1985.. Originally marketed as the E-120, Dani Aircraft re-branded their replica aircraft as the 'D-120' during 2015 in a bid to differentiate their aircraft from the Embraer brand.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Pilot / co-pilot control.
- Working instruments, clickable switches.
- Animated components (doors, flaps, rudder, landing gear etc.).
- Crosswind System.
- Fuel system (Dani Fuel).
- Working lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Electrical System.
- Independent engines.
- Automatic configuration for take-off.
- Multimedia player.
- 3 different textures and custom paint.
- Seats 14 passengers.
- Rezable ground-support props (ground power unit (GPU)).