Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Embraer E-170 (ICAO: E170 / WAKE: MEDIUM) s a narrow-body medium-range twin-engine jet airliner. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life Embraer E-170, developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
The real-life Embraer E-170 was the smaller version of the E-Jets (Embraer Jets) family of jet airliners. With its prototype's completion on October 29, 2001 and the first flight on February 19, 2002, the E-170 was also the first aircraft in the family to be produced. The aircraft has three different variants: one standard and two with extra fuel tanks (E-170STD, E-170AR and E-170LR). Since entering production in 2002, the aircraft series has been a commercial success and is used by both mainline and regional airlines around the world. Originally marketed as the E-170, Dani Aircraft re-branded their replica aircraft as the 'D-170' during 2015 in a bid to differentiate their aircraft from the Embraer brand.
- Pilot/co-pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Pilot / co-pilot control.
- Working cockpit instruments with clickable switches.
- Animated components (engines, doors, flaps, ailerons, rudder, landing gear etc.).
- Interior lighting (cockpit and cabin).
- Exterior lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Electrical System.
- Independent engines.
- Crosswind System.
- Optional fuel system (Dani Fuel).
- Automatic configuration for take-off.
- In-flight passenger entertainment with x2 DVDs.
- x3 included liveries, proprietary paint application system.
- Rezable ground-support props (ground power unit (GPU), passenger stairs).