Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Embraer Phenom 100 (ICAO: E50P / WAKE: LIGHT) is a very light twin-engine jet aircraft. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life Embraer Phenom 100, developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
The real-life Phenom 100 has a capacity for four passengers in its normal configuration, but it can carry up to six passengers with a single crew, with optional side facing seat and belted toilet. It has a maximum flying range of 1,178 nmi (2,182 km) with four occupants and NBAA IFR Reserves. As of 1 January 2009, its price was US$ 3.6 million, with the first aircraft delivered in December 2008.
Originally marketed as the Phenom 100, Dani Aircraft re-branded their replica aircraft as the 'D-100' during 2015 in a bid to differentiate their aircraft from the Embraer brand.
- Heads-up display (HUD) for pilot.
- Pilot / co-pilot control
- Panel animated (roll, turn, lever flap, etc.)
- Place for 4 passengers (4 animation + 4 objects - each, drink and book)
- Independent motors (50% power in left + 50% power in right)
- Warnings system
- Fuel system (Dani Fuel)
- Independent lights (panel, strobe, nav, etc.)
- 3 flap positions (0, 50 and full)
- 6 different texture color and can add more custom models
- Animated curtains