Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Eurocopter AS-350 Écureuil "Squirrel" (ICAO: AS50 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a single-engine light utility helicopter. Created in Second Life by AeroFly, the helicopter was based on the real-life Eurocopter AS-350 originally designed and manufactured in France by Aérospatiale. In January 1992, Aerospatiale's helicopter division was integrated into Eurocopter.
The real-life AS-350 Écureuil was designed by Aérospatiale (now Airbus Helicopters) to replace the ageing Alouette II. The first flight took place on June 27, 1974 and despite the introduction of the EC-130, production of the Eurocopter AS-350 remains strong. The AS-350 is in service around the world operated by private individuals, airline and charter operators, emergency medical teams, governments and law enforcement agencies.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with flight instruments, map display, and an SBS alert system that warns of approaching sim boundaries.
- Functioning cockpit instruments.
- AeroFly pilot headset included.
- Three models provided: with doors and without doors.
- Five purchasable variants (default, white, dream, blue, and black).