Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Eurocopter EC135 (ICAO: EC35 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a twin-engine civil helicopter. Created in Second Life by Apolon Motors, the aircraft was based on the real-life Eurocopter EC135, manufactured by Eurocopter.
Apolon Motors' EC135 series was released in a range of variants and colors; including red, 'Hermes', Police, rescue red, 'BOPE', and an armed version.
- Key and mouse-look piloting
- Heads-up display (HUD)
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects
- Opening doors, searchlight, smoke effects
- Auto Update
- Customizable, proprietary paint/textures system
- BOPE variant only: Hook/winch system
- Armed army variant only: VICE combat system:
- 2 guns-type HMG
- 4 guided missiles CMB (AA-8 'Aphid)
- 2 missiles SMB (AIM 120)
- ATMS Countermeasure