The Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet (ICAO: F18 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a twin-engine, tandem-seat, carrier-capable multirole fighter aircraft. Created in Second Life by E-Tech, the aircraft was based on the real-life F/A-18 Super Hornet originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Engine on/off, canopy, lights, hook, fuel probe, airbrake, flaps,
- Animated map display.
- Generation 2 flight system with options for extreme manoeuvres.
- Exterior lighting (navigation
- Optional smoke trails (x6 colors).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.