- Large wingspan aircraft advisory.
- Short runway advisory (72 meters long runway).
Originally a very small airport, hidden amongst the permanently snow-covered hills of Sansara (in the 'Eaton' region), Falkon Aerie moved to the 'Blair' region during July 2014. Its new location was on the very eastern edge of the snowlands. Upon relocation the facility was redesigned; gaining a control tower, three hangars, and a hut. Although a single-runway airfield designed for small aircraft, it was possible to land using aircraft with a wingspan of 30 meters.
The airfield was noted as closed in November 2014.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Falkon Aerie Airfield, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Helipads x3.
- Airport beacon.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Refuelling facilities (TBM, Dani and DSA Fuel).
- Access to Linden Road network.