- Elevation advisory: Airport is located on a platform 300m above sea level. Minimum recommended approach 310m.
Constructed circa September 2014, Glansdale Skyport is a basic dual-runway skyport built on a platform hovering at 300m. Between 2014 and 2015 the general layout of the airport has been shuffled around, with the airport's landing surfaces moving from the center of the platform to its northern edge (replacing several hangar buildings, which were moved to the southern edge alongside the refuelling station). The original terminal and ATC tower on the southern border have since been demolished and replaced with a prefab terminal building (Flywalker Municipal). For helicopters and airships there are empty helipads available on the far south-western corner of the platform with two simple airship docks slung underneath its western edge.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Glansdale Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation fuel station (DSA, Terra, and Dani Fuel).
- x2 public helipads.
- x2 under-slung airship docks.
- Mid-sized prefab terminal building with:
- x2 airline check-in counters.
- Basic passenger waiting area.
- Control tower.
- x2 hangars.