Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
GridBlue is a non-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. The airline serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between regional airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori and Corsica continents.
Airports in Second Life® served by GridBlue include:
- Aurora Seaplane Base (SLAB)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Cheerport Intermodal (SLCS)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Slapdoogle Regional Airport (SLSR)
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
As of January 2015, the GridBlue fleet includes the following aircraft: