Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
GridTrotter Airlines is a virtual non-commercial airline in Second Life®. GridTrotter serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between regional airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori, and Corsica regions.
Formerly, a commercial airline, GridTrotter Airlines is now a non-profit airline.
Airports in Second Life® served by GridTrotter Airlines include:
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Honah Lee Field (SLHL)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- WYC Executive Airfield (SLWY)
As of April 2014, the GridTrotter Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft:
- DHC-6 “Twin Otter” (Adventure Air)
- Cessna 421 (EG Aircraft)
- Cessna Citation 560XL (DSA)
- Boeing 717-200 (Coltercraft)
- Boeing 737-800 (E-Tech)
- DC-10-30 (EG Aircraft)
- Model 10-E Electra (DSA)
- DC-10-30F (Adventure Air)
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules (Fastronnix)
- Eurocopter AS-365 (S&W)
- Boeing B-234 Chinook (AMOK)
- Mil Mi-26P “Halo” (AMOK)
- Terra Aerius, Extended Cabin (Terra)