- Runway elevation at 450m above ground level.
- Short runway and large wingspan advisories.
- No runway lights or approach guidance.
- Runway landing/takeoff, 18-N, 36-S, authorized from either direction. Exercise caution on approach.
Constructed in circa late 2014, HXI Airstrip is a simple floating airfield consisting of a single 126m x 20m unlit runway, a single hangar and an empty room slung under the flight platform.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from HXI Airstrip, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- public rez zone available with 60 min. auto-return time.
- 3 public helipads and open airfield in adjoining Bristow region.
- public gathering and chat area