Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Elevation advisory: Minimum recommended approach at 80m.
Opened in August 2015, Hanover Airport is a single-runway (167m x 20m) airport near the Dire Strait waterway in the Nautilus continent - an area with most airports in Nautilus, and easy communication with the main air routes to Corsica or to Satori. The facility is split over two levels with a freight elevator linking both together. On the upper level is the landing surface, prefab terminal building (Flywalker Municipal), pilot's lounge and disco, airport fire station, five rental hangars, refuelling station and four rental helipads. Below the surface are ten rentable hangars.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Hanover Airport as of November 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Refuelling station (Dani, DSA, Terra).
- x5 helipads (x1 public, x4 rental).
- Mid-sized prefab terminal building with:
- x5 airline check-in counters.
- Control tower.
- Pilot's lounge and disco.
- Fire dept. building.
- Elevator for x10 hangars below the airport.